Bristle Blaster Double
Bristle Blaster® Double is an extra wide hand tool for excellent surface preparation.
Bristle Blasting technology simultaneously removes corrosion and generates anchor profile. The bristle tips are designed to strike the corroded surface with kinetic energy that is equivalent to standard processes that use grit blast media. Immediately after the bristle tips strike the surface, they retract (“rebound”) from the surface, which results in both corrosion removal and micro-indentation that exposes fresh surface.
Consequently, surfaces that have been treated by the Bristle Blaster® have a texture and visual cleanliness that mimics those obtained by traditional grit blasting processes.
- Removes corrosion, coatings, mill scale and other contaminants – without removing healthy material
- Generates anchor profiles ranging from 2.5 to 3.3 mil also on weld seams, edges, around bolts and on surface irregularities
- Restores corrodes and pitted surfaces to near-white metal or white metal appearance – no grinding or polishing during operation
- Treats 3 m2/hr per belt per operator
- Contains a Safety Switch and Rope Access Ability
- Improves integrity of treated surface – generates compressive residual stress for crack growth resistance, improved fatigue life and improved corrosion resistance
- Cleans and profiles quickly and economically with long lasting, safe Bristle Blaster Belts – eliminating the need for costly abrasive blast equipment.