MBX (Electric / Pneumatic)
The MBX® – the one step tool that easily removes rust, corrosion, oxidation, adhesives, gaskets, layers of paint, undercoating, sealers, vinyl and dresses weld seams. The flexible-wire belts rotate in a patented housing, spinning outward with centrifugal force and working on a cushion of air. Specially designed bristles are U-shaped staples inserted through a durable nylon belt and provide safe, long lasting performance.
Supplied in electrical variant (MBX Electric) or pneumatic variant (MBX Pneumatic) for compressed air supply.
- Rapidly removes corrosion and oxidation- both hard and soft material.
- Performs on uneven surfaces.
- Highly flexible in tight areas.
- No clogging or gumming of bristles.
- No grinding or removal of substrate material.
- Efficient cutting action – creates angular profile.
- Cleans surfaces evenly.
- Full visibility of work surface.