MBX Vinyl Zapper
The patented MBX® Vinyl Zapper® removes vinyl, adhesive residues, reflecting foils, stickers, decals and double-sided adhesive tape from acrylic paints on metal surfaces, bright metals, wood, aluminium and trim panels.
The patented design of the German-made Vinyl Zapper ensures that the paintwork is left undamaged. The Vinyl Zapper belt is mounted onto an Adaptor system of 23 mm width and can either be used with the drive unit MBX® Pneumatic HD or Electric.
- No paint damage to OEM paint surfaces.
- No surface damage on metal, glass, fiberglass or hard wood.
- No heat damage or smearing on substrate.
- No vibration or jumping – reducing operating fatigue.
- Minimal adhesive residue – can be easily removed with suitable solvent.
- Fast, easy operation – cuts labor by more than 60%.